Here you will find amazing garden quotes for Instagram that work great with a beautiful photo, can use any time of year, are short, fun, inspirational, motivational, and also for children in the garden.
I always love finding great nature quotes for the first day of spring or to help me get inspired.
Do you love the wonderful world of flower gardens, beautiful flowers, and good captions to share on your Instagram? Surely, you’re in the right place!
This is the best way to find plenty of garden quotes for Instagram posts and garden photos.
Below you will find beautiful pictures, specifically gardening pictures that have the best garden captions that are not too long, that bring a smile to your face, or give you the motivation to keep gardening.
After all happiness blooms when you get a beautiful bouquet, get fresh air, spend a day in a butterfly garden, and just in joy the happy life of gardening.
There is a quote or cute captions for the perfect time or perfect moments in your life, and we hope you find one here.
If you always wanted to start a garden check out the post How to Start a Vegetable Garden from ScratchThe BEST Gardening Gifts for Women!
Additionally, various poets, gardeners, poets, and well-known figures have shared their wisdom and amazing words to keep people inspired in the garden.
No matter if you don’t have a green thumb, are a seasoned gardener, a plant lady, or just love mother nature there are perfect captions for everyone who loves beautiful plants.
I hope you find what you’re looking for in your social media accounts and use one of these great garden-inspired quotes for the whole world to see.
Garden quotes for Instagram Table of Contents
We have hand-picked the best garden quotes for Instagram and organized them into categories: Funny, garden sayings, inspirational, flower quotes, gardening with children quotes, and motivational quotes.
Feel free to share any of these garden quotes for Instagram as we will love to spread the love for gardening!
Garden quotes for Instagram Funny Quotes
1. “Money can’t buy happiness…except at the garden center “-unknown
2. “I was so happy to be in the garden, I wet my plants!”-unknown author
3. Gardner’s recipe: one part soil, two-part water, three parts wishful thinking. -Unknown
4. If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.-Unknown
5. The only difference between a flower and a weed is judgment.-Unknown
6. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plants, and that is pretty much the same thing.-Unknown
7. I’m a plantahloic on the road to recovery, just kidding I’m on my way to get more plants.-Unknown
8. In every gardener, there is a child who believes in the seed fairy -Robert Brault
9. “If you are a gardener you can always put “plant manager” on your resume.” -Unkown
10. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party.’ -Robin Williams
11. “Plant smiles, grow laughter, harvest love.” -Unknown
12. “A dirty hoe is a happy hoe.” – Unknown
13. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” -Margaret Atwood
14. “I want to grow my own, but I can’t find any bacon seeds.” – Unknown
15. “Don’t forget to drink water and get some sun because you are basically a houseplant with complicated emotions.” -Unknown
Garden Quotes of Instagram: captions/sayings
16. “I don’t remember planting this.” -Unknown
17. “Gardeners know all the dirt” -Unknown
18.. “Stop & smell the flowers “-Unknown
19. “What happens in the garden, stays in the garden”-Unknown
20. “Let’s have a garden party, lettuce turnip the beet.”-Unknown
21. “Garden hair, don’t care” -Unknown
22. “Gardeners know all the dirt” -Unknown
23. “Stop & smell the flowers” -Unknown
24. “What happens in the garden, stays in the garden” -Unknown
25. “They’re not weeds, they are exotic herbs” -Unknown
26. “You never get too old to playin the dirt” -Unknown
27. “Gardeners know all the dirt” -Unknown
28. “Bloom where you are planted” -Unknown
29. “Weekend Forcast: Gardening with no chance of house cleaning or cooking”-Unknown
30. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plants and that’s pretty much the same thing. -Unknown
31. “Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high” -Unknown
32. “Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad” -Unknown
33. “Play in the dirt. Because life is too short to always have clean fingernails.” – Unknown
Inspirational Garden Quotes for instagram
34. “A garden gives you space to remember who you are.” -Kendall Platt
35. “Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.” -Debbie Boone
36. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” -Van Gough
37. “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.” -unknown
38. “Gardening is how I relax. It’s another form of creating and playing with color.” -Oscar de la Renta
39. “He saw the gardens of her soul, wild, unruly, and blooming like crazy. And he fell in love with the scent of her survival – Alfa
40. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” -Albert Einstein
41. “There is always music amongst the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it,” -Minnie Aumbnier
42. “In nature, nothing exists alone” -Rachel Carson
43. “Go to the garden when you need to remember that everything is love”-Unknown
44. “I like gardening, it’s a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself” -Alice Sebold
45. “There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments” -Janet Kilburn Phillips
46. “When gardeners garden, it’s not just the plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves” -Ken Druse
47. “When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, there is always the garden.” -Minnie aumonier
48. ‘He who plants a garden, plant happiness” -Unknown
49. “In all things of nature, there is something marvelous.” -Aristotle
50. “A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself.” -May Sarton
51. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” -Ralph Waldon Emerson
52. “Gardening is the work of a lifetime: You never finish.” -Oscar de la Renta
53. “The love of gardening is a seed once sown that ever dies.” -Gertrude Jerkll
54. “A weed is a plant whose virtues have never been discovered.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
55. “In a garden full of weeds, dare to be a flower.”-Unknown author
56. “Be like a flower, turn your face to the sun.” -Kahlil Gibran
57. “I want to be like a sunflower so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall & find sunlight.” -unknown
58. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” -ladybird Johnson
59. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul.” -Luther Burbank
60. “A flower blooms for its own joy,” – Oscar Wild
61. “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.”- Shannon Mullen
62. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” -Zen Shin
63. “ Just living is not enough, one must need sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” -Hans Christian Anderson
64. “All the flowers of all the tomorrow are in the seeds of today.” -Chinese Proverb
65. “Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.” -Japanese Proverb
66. “Bloom beautifully dangerously loudly, blood softly, however, you need just bloom.” -Rupi Kaur
67. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” -Lady Bird Johnson
68. “Just living is not enough…one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” -Hans Christain Andersen
69. “I must have flowers, always, always.” -Monet
70. “Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would. -E.V
71. “Every flower blooms in its own time.” -Ken Petti
72. “The earth laughs in Flowers.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
73. “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” -Matshona Dhliwayo
Gardening with Children Quotes
74. “Gardens and children need the same things, patience, love, and someone who will never give up on them.” -Nicolette Sowder
75. “I am happy out here. Messy hair, dirty feet & wild water on my skin. Out here with the wild things, this is where I belong. -Brooke Hampton
76. “Why try to explain miracles to your children when you can have them plant a garden.” -Janet Kilburn Phillips
77. “Remember that children, marriages and flowers gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr
78. “Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together make this world a beautiful garden.” -Unknown
79. “Mother nature doesn’t force the child. She inspires them forward wonder by wonder to take a path & pace all their own.” -Nicolette Sowder
80. “If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need.” -Marcus
81. “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero
82. “Nature is a tool to get children to explore not just the wider world, but themselves.” -Stephan Mass
83. “A child needs the same things a tree needs…earth, water, sun, air.” -Unknown
84. “A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness: it teaches industry and thrift; above all, it teaches entire trust.” -Gertrude Jeryll
85. “A garden is not a place. It’s a journey.” -Monty Don
Motivational Gardening Quotes
86. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul -Luther Burbank“
87. “I most often find that happiness is right where I planted it.” – Unknown
88. “Your life is your garden, your thoughts are the seeds if your life isn’t awesome, you’ve been watering the weeds.” -Unknown
89. “A garden is a delight to the eye and a solace for the soul.” -Sadi
90. “Gardening is a medicine that does not need a prescription and has no limit on Dosage” -Unknown
91. “Life begins when you start a garden.” -Chinese proverbs
92. “All gardeners live in beautiful places because they make thy so” -Joseph Joubert
93. “Thoughtfulness is to a friendship what sunshine is to a garden.” -Unknown
94. “Spring is a time to find out where you are, who you are, and move toward where you are going.” – Penelope Trunk
95. “My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece.” – Claude Monet
96. “Spring: A lovely reminder of hoe beautiful change can truly be.” -unknown
97. To plan a garden is to believe in tomorrow. -Aubrey Hepburn
98. “When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, there is always the garden.” -Minnie Aumonier
99. “You must fail at gardening to master it”-unknown
100. “Grow through what you go through” -unknown
101, “I am more myself in a garden than anywhere else on earth.” -Doug Greene
102. “I’ve always felt that having a garden is like having a good and loyal friend.” – C.Z Guest
103. Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. -Gordon B. Hinckley
104. “If you want to be happy for a lifetime, be a gardener.” -Chinses Proverb
Hopefully, you found a quote that you liked!
We hand-picked all these garden pictures and quotes and gave you all types of nature-inspired garden quotes as well as saying.
If you are learning to garden, and need more inspiration or motivation to grow quotes like these will help you keep going and not give up.
I love all the best garden Instagram captions we provided, so I hope you did too and s a few favorite quotes in this post but I want to know yours.
Let me know in the comments below your favorite garden quotes for Instagram!
Need more below for garden-inspired posts, check out the post below!
PIN IT FOR LATER