This post will teach how to make an easy and healthy avocado oil mayonnaise.
Please read my Disclaimer for more information. I only recommend what I personally use and find only the best products that I would use myself.
After you make this avocado oil mayonnaise you won’t need to buy mayonnaise again! Simple avocado oil homemade mayo is very quick, easy, and won’t break the bank to make.
Our mayo is smooth in texture, has no chemicals, artificial flavors, it contains various health benefits.
It’s sad how expensive avocado oil mayonnaise is at the grocery store. Homemade avocado mayo is very cost-effective, healthy, and easy to make.
There is no need to break the bank to get healthy avocado oil mayonnaise that has no processed ingredients. Made with 100% avocado oil, pasture-raised eggs, and spices you can all your ingredients for this recipe in your pantry. Avocado mayo can fit into Paleo, and Mediterranean diets too!
How long does homemade avocado oil mayonnaise last?
To be on the safe side this homemade mayo can last about a week in the refrigerator. But as always use your best judgment when food goes bad in your fridge.
Is using raw eggs safe?
According to UDA.gov, “ homemade mayonnaise can be safely made if raw, in-shell pasteurized eggs or pasteurized egg products are used.” The USDA also states that all egg products are required to be pasteurized.
- 1 pasture-raised egg – If you don’t use a pastured-raised egg and use the mainstream white factory eggs instead, the texture will not be the same. ( TIP: helps to know where the egg is from )
- 1 Cup of avocado oil – This makes a good amount of mayo, but you can double the recipe if needed.
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard – I wouldn’t use regular mustard, the taste isn’t the same.
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano ¼ Tsp Garlic powder ½ Tsp salt– Personally, I use Himalayan pink salt but use whatever you have on hand.
TIP: Double the recipe if needed.
How to make Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo
1. Add all the ingredients to a mason jar
2. Place immersion blender in the jar and start blending moving the blender up and down from the bottom to the top until you see a thick and creamy consistency
Creamy & Healthy Avocado oil Mayonnaise Recipe
- immersion blender
- 22 oz mason jar
- 1 Pasture-raised egg
- 1 cup Avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Add all the ingredients to a mason jar
- Place immersion blender in the jar and start blending moving the blender up and down from the bottom to the top until you see a thick and creamy consistency
Don’t forget to spread the Love ❤️and Share this Recipe!
I love seeing all your recipe recreations! Please tag me @thehomesteadnurse on your photo via Instagram.