This post will show amazing zero-waste gifts that are eco-friendly and great for any occasion.
This post may contain affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclaimer for more information. I only recommend what I personally use and find only the best products that I would use myself.
These eco-friendly and zero waste gifts are naturally sustainable for anyone on your gift list. This guide is perfect for the holidays, or any other gift-giving occasion!
Table of Content-JUMP TO ZERO WASTE GIFTS
As someone who strives for sustainability, and a natural lifestyle, I love when people give me eco-friendly gifts!
Any man or woman would love all these gifts as some are very practical, functional and just good quality products.
I have done the work for you and found the best zero waste gifts… you are welcome!
How to choose a gift for someone
- If you follow them on social media researching their likes or interest that can appear on their platform. If you don’t have that to go by then plainly ask by them what they like or dislike the it comes to gift giving. Having an organic conversation with someone is also good way on trying to figure out what they like.
- If you are unable to do step 1, some gift ideas for anyone inculde gifts that: You can eat, You can make, and a gift that is practical.
- If all fails, anny gift that is considered throughful or a gift that gives to others are alwasys the best gifts.
Zero waste gifts
- Indoor Herb Garden Starter Kit– This is a great biodegradable herb garden kit to help anyone save some money and get homegrown herbs. This gift comes with everything a mini herb garden needs!
2. SnugPad Wool -Dryer Balls XL Size 6 Pack: This very practical gift is made from New Zealand Premium Wool and has no chemicals. Wool dryer balls can be a thoughtful gift during this holiday season.
3.Electricity Saving Box– This device can reduce your power consumption and save you between 20% and 35% of electricity. This is a great gift because it is so easy to use all you do is plug the power saver into a wall socket and it will instantly help you avoid the waste of electricity.
4.. Outdoor Tumbling Composter: Chances are if you are looking for a gift for someone who is all about zero waste living, I bet they know what composting is and would love on these to start composting themselves.
5. Easy to Grow Houseplants– Giving a plant as a great zero-waste gift for someone who is a houseplant plant lover and who also wanted a plant in their home.
They’re great to help provide a space with some green and if all fails they can always compost a plant and use their pot to hold new plants.
6. Wonderwash Non-electric Portable Compact Mini Washing Machine– This is a cool mini washer to help you clean small items without using electricity. This product is eco-friendly as it uses 90% less water than a regular washer machine.
7. AeroGarden White Harvest Indoor Hydroponic Garden– This gift is for the person who wants to start gardening but does no how. This is a simple and easy way to start growing your own food indoors which is convenient and takes less space.
I would recommend this gift to anyone who wants to start growing food.
Skin & Beauty
8. Ethique Eco-Friendly Sampler– This gift is from a zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. Eco-friendly from the packing to the product, this gift is great to help someone have multiple hair samples to see what works best for them.
9. LastSwab Reusable Cotton Swabs– A great stocking stuffer made of eco-friendly cardboard that comes in handy to use at home or during travel. Equivalent to 1000 q tips, all you do is clean with water and soap use rubbing alcohol to sanitize it.
10. JentleCo Bamboo Floss Dispenser and Biodegradable Silk Floss– This product is 100% Biodegradable Silk Floss which comes in a bamboo container that you can refill. This is a gift that is beautifully designed and very sustainably thought out.
11. Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Bar– Another great eco-friendly bar to choose from. Impress your loved one with this amazing zero waste gift!
The packaging is recyclable, and there are no plastic bottles being wanted to create this cool shampoo and conditioner. This hair product comes shaped like a soap bar and has many great reviews on amazon.
12. Bamboo Toothbrush (4 Pack) with Travel Toothbrush Case & Charcoal Dental Floss : These toothbrushes are 100% natural made from bamboo and charcoal bristles. This gift also comes with a bamboo case & charcoal/minted infused floss.
13. O Naturals 6-Piece Black Bar Soap Collection: O Natural soaps are made with only natural and organic material. They are also certified by Amazon as being Climate Pledge Friendly.
This is a great soap gift kit that is not only all-natural but also has packaging that uses fewer materials too!
14. Reusable Makeup Remover Pads: This gift comes with 12 pads, a wood counter to hold them in, and a little laundry bag to help wash them. This would be a great gift for the woman who is all about zero waste!
15. Pack of 2 Bamboo Hair Brushes: A 100% Natural Eco-friendly, and practical hair brush can be a great stocking stuffer!
16. Poppy & Pout 100% Natural Lip Balm : This zero-waste lip balm comes in eco-friendly packaging you can compost after and is made from beeswax. This company is selling on Amazon that is selling products that have all-natural ingredients.
17. Eco-Friendly Save The Turtles Recycled – Support this small business by gifting someone one of their eco-friendly shirts. These comfy tees are from recycled plastic bottles blended with organic cotton. All their profits 100% go to Hawaii Wildlife Fund!
18. Plantable Pencils with Flower, Herb & Vegetable Seeds– A simple gift that keeps giving! Pencils for kids and adults can use then plant when it gets too small to use. All you do is stick the plant in soil, water and give it light and watch herbs, flowers, or fresh organic vegetables grow. Amazing!
19. Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set– Tegu’s blocks are cool magnets that have no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, and no small parts. Perfect to gift any child.
20. DIY Wooden Kids Science Experiment– A gift to teach children energy conversion and zero waste by building their own electric motor kit with solar power.
21. Pidoko Kids Wooden Baby Push Walker– Wooden push toys like this one are great gifts for younger kids. Wood gifts are better than plastic and this gift has multiple activities and helps with motor skills!
22. How to Go (Almost) Zero Waste– This book will help anyone who wants to take baby steps on how to be more environmentally friendly. With over 150 tips on how to make sustainable choices in life at the same time making living easier.
23. Attainable Sustainable: The Lost Art of Self-Reliant Living- Gift that is a go-to guide on how to live more self-sufficiently. The book includes 50 recipes and step-by-step directions projects!
24. The Organic Artist for Kids: A DIY Guide- This is an amazing book that will help someone with kids encourage their kids to learn new skills and use nature. With cool projects and DIY nature art supplies you can make yourself, you can’t go wrong with giving this book as a gift.
25. Eco-Christmas Craft Book-For the crafter, this book will help them make beautiful holiday crafts decor that uses recyclable and foraged items. Anyone will love this awesome Christmas decoration book that helps them use zero-waste material.
26. Biodegradable and Compostable iPhone case– What an awesome way to be zero waste with this compostable phone case that will protect your phone at the same time.
27. Solar Power Bank, Qi Portable Charger- This is a 10,000mAh wireless power bank with solar that can charge your electronics on the go! Wireless and includes a flashlight, this is a thoughtful gift that anyone can use easily.
28. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook-This is a neat gift that lets you write on paper without buying more paper. You remove the writing with water or use a hairdryer. This is the future of notebook writing, yay for reusable notebooks!
Kitchen & Food
29. Silicone Bakeware Starter Duo– I personally love using non-stick and Mess-free baking materials! This is a great gift for the baker who can make yummy goods and create zero waste in the kitchen.
30. Zero Waste Dish Cleaning Starter Kit– These nonplastic cleaning tools that are plant-based is a great gift for the kitchen.
31. Original Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer: Using an insulated water tea infuser helps eliminate the use of disposable cups. I love my tea thermos and will recommend this to anyone!
32. Plastic-Free Glass Food Storage Containers: Using glass helps decrease the use of plastic! This would make a great gift for any eco-friendly home.
33. The Zero Waste Box – This zero-waste Gift Box is an amazing sustainable and eco-friendly start kit gift for anyone. It comes with 3 stainless steel straws, 3 food grade silicone bags, 3 organic cotton produce bags & 1 big mesh shopping bag!
34. Sustainable and Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps with Jojoba Oil : Made with organic cotton, beeswax, and jojoba oil, these wraps are a great alternative to plastic wrap and a very thoughtful gift for anyone on your holiday list.
35. Tiny Footprint Coffee – Organic Cold Brew Cold Press Elixir : This 100% Organic Shade-Grown Arabica Coffee is great quality coffee! Plus with every purchase, they are funding the reforestation of Ecuador’s Mindo cloud forest…Amazing!
36. Zero Waste Unpaper Towels Kitchen Towels: Sustainability is the key to these kitchen towel designs. Each kilogram of upcycled fabric used, 20,000 liters of water is saved!
37. 10 Pack BPA FREE Reusable Storage Bags: Zero waste reusable storage bags are a must for food storage. For a 10 pack, it’s a great price and also a cool gift to give.
38. Stainless Steel Tea Filters Loose Leaf Tea Infuser: This gift is for all the tea lovers out there who love eco-friendly products! What a thoughtful gift for the tea drinker in your life.
39. 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Bento Box : I have a bento box and it is amazing! This gift is washable, made with healthier materials, and is very eco-friendly.
40. UNNI 100% Compostable Bags– You can help someone reduce their plastic waste with this great gift of using a sustainable product. Compostable bags food scraps bags will help our earth and help others live a zero-waste life.
41. Bluapple Produce Freshness Saver Balls– This gift will help save someone’s produce from going bad to quickly reduce waste. These save balls absorb ethylene gas which slows down ripening and help produce last 3 months longer. Zero-waste gifts like this one are also money-saving!
Zero Waste Gifts Final Thoughts
Giving a gift that is focused on helping our environment will be greatly appreciated by anyone. I truly believe you can’t go wrong with buying a gift that impacts our world for the good.
Supporting companies that are doing some much good for our earth will help this world be a better place.
Hopefully, our list of these amazing zero waste gifts helped you get something for your loved ones or if anything gave you some ideas of what to give zero waste-focused friends and family!
There is no doubt that the future is sustainability, zero-waste, and self-sufficiency!
Be sure to spread the good word about these amazing zero-waste gifts, and share the love of learning about how to be more environmentally friendly.
PIN FOR LATER
Did you find these Echo-friendly gifts helpful? Let me know in the comments!
Check out more gift-giving ideas below.